TROND External USB Audio Adapter Sound Card, with One 3.5mm Aux TRRS Jack for Integrated Audio Out & Microphone in by TROND at Tecnopedia. MPN: AC2-P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: Powered by C-Media HS-100B chipset, TROND AC2-P USB Audio Adapter is constructed of durable ABS housing, and can easily covert any existing USB port of your computer into a 3.5mm TRRS port with integrated audio OUT and microphone IN. It bypasses a defective sound card or a broken 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and quickly regain the audio function for you. Save the money and the hassle of replacing a faulty sound car! Unlike the previous aluminum model (TROND
Product Description & Reviews
Description: Powered by C-Media HS-100B chipset, TROND AC2-P USB Audio Adapter is constructed of durable ABS housing, and can easily covert any existing USB port of your computer into a 3.5mm TRRS port with integrated audio OUT and microphone IN. It bypasses a defective sound card or a broken 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and quickly regain the audio function for you. Save the money and the hassle of replacing a faulty sound car! Unlike the previous aluminum model (TROND AC2), TROND AC2-P combines both the audio OUT and microphone IN into one single TRRS port, instead of providing two 3.5mm jacks. It not only reduces the product size, which won't block the adjacent USB port on your computer, but also allows you to use the phone headset to listening to music, chat online, or make video conference. Specifications: - USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification - Backward compatible with USB 1.1 - Connectors: USB type-A Male to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) TRRS phone jack Female - TRRS Standard: CTIA (NOT OMTP), which is: Left audio (Tip) Right audio (Ring 1) Ground (Ring 2) Microphone (Sleeve) - Bus-powered; no external power required - Plug & Play, no drivers needed - Dimension: 1.42" x 0.75" x 0.39" / 3.6 x 1.9 x 1.0cm - Net Weight: 5.5 g / 0.19 oz Remarks: - TROND AC2-P is designed to connect your phone or gaming headset with only one 3.5mm TRRS plug to your computer. It doesn't work with old headsets with TWO 3.5mm plugs which separate audio out and microphone in; - The USB port on PS3 does not carry audio signal. Therefore this USB audio adapter cannot be used for PS3 game audio. - For some computers, please double click the sound icon in control panel and select "USB audio device" as the default device. Otherwise, TROND AC2-P USB Audio Adapter may not be recognized by your computer automatically.
Features & Highlights
- Enables you to connect your existing phone or gaming headset with ONE 3.5mm aux TRRS plug (integrated audio OUT & microphone IN) to your PC or PS4 through a USB interface
- Bypasses a faulty sound card or audio port of your computer to regain audio function so that you can avoid the hassle or save the high cost of replacing a failed sound card
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.2 or above, PS4, Linux, and Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro. Incompatible with the USB port on your TV or car
- Plug-N-Play - no driver required & USB bus-powered. Stays connected to a USB hub or dock to avoid repeated unplugging
- Lightweight & Slim Size. Measured at 1.42"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 0.39"(H) and weighed at 0.19oz, TROND AC2-P can easily fit your computer, and won't block the adjacent USB port on your PC. 18-MONTH TROND product warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee
External Sound Cards
0.75 x 0.39 x 1.42 inches
2.6 x 0.4 x 3.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SOURCING SOLUTIONS LLC
mpn: XX6F0, ean: 0843715100500,