HiLetgo RFID Kit - Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 Blank Card + Key Ring for Arduino Raspberry Pi
HiLetgo RFID Kit - Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 Blank Card + Key Ring for Arduino Raspberry Pi by HiLetgo at Tecnopedia. MPN: 3-01-0490-A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. RC522 chip 1. MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications. 2. It is a non-contact
Product Description & Reviews
1. MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications.
2. It is a non-contact read and writer card chip, low voltage, low cost and small size, is a better choice for smart meters and portable handheld devices development.
3. MF RC522 completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
4. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products.
5. MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
6. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, there are many similarities between MF RC522, MF RC500 and MF RC530, but also have many differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep current: <80uA
Peak current: <30mA
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
Product physical characteristics: size: 40mm×60mm
Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
1 *RFID Kit
Features & Highlights
- The MF522-AN module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip.
- Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development etc.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- The module use a voltage of 3.3V, it can connected communication with user's any CPU mainboard through several lines of SPI interface, it can ensure stable and reliable work, and reader distance.
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HiLetgo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Western Digital
mpn: WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0, ean: 0718037865393,
The WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. Available in capacities up to 1 TB, the WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the performing drives on the ma...
mpn: BX80684I78700, ean: 0675901496148,
Outstanding gaming experiences extend beyond personal gameplay to your entire gaming community. Share those experiences by live-streaming or recording, editing, and posting your epic highlights.6 Cores / 12 Threads. Intel UHD Graphics 630. 3.20 GHz u...
sku: B00006B8DX, mpn: SILVGREASE1, ean: 0132018238226,
Our thermal CPU paste improves the effectiveness of CPU coolers by thermally bonding the CPU to the heatsink. A high quality metallic solution that helps to ensure maximum dissipation of heat generated by the CPU for optimized performance and greater...
mpn: VH54R, ean: 0045555976417,
Convert that old TV into a newly reborn video machine with this Indoor Screw-On Matching Transformer! It can convert a 75 Ohm coaxial line to a 300 Ohm flat antenna lead.Converts receiver connection to cable or wire. Converts coaxial (75 ohm) to flat...